The alumni/ae of a school are, in a real sense, the product of that school, and, in many ways, a measure of its worth. They are also the beneficiaries of a special experience and, as such, have responsibility to perpetuate that experience for those students who come after them. It is in this spirit and commitment that the Alumni/ae Executive Committee exists as a reservoir of interest and advice for those who are charged with responsibility for the School.
To advance the interests of St. Mark's School by promoting a close relationship between the School and its alumni/ae body, thereby assuring that the resources of the alumni/ae- spiritual, intellectual and material - are made available to the school to the greatest extent possible.
- To develop target initiatives which closely link St. Mark’s and its alumni/ae body, fostering ongoing interest and loyalty among the School's growing number of graduates.
- To provide resources and information to keep primary volunteers informed and interested in the School and its development.
- To support key admission, development and special initiatives important to the success and perpetuation of the institution.
- To identify initiatives and honor alumni/ae (and extended family) and their contributions within the School community.
- To represent the School and the alumni/ae body well and often.
The Association of St. Mark’s School
Tarah Donoghue Breed ‘00
Anne A. Verplanck ‘76
Bruce Morgan ‘70
Chair of the SM Annual Fund
Trevor Donnelly '08
Chair of the SM Young Alumni Annual Fund, CAVC, YALC
Eric Rosenberger '63, AHoF
Bob Masland ’68, AHoF
Matthew Pease ’69, CAVC
Lita Haack ’73, P’05, CAVC
Emma Battle ‘79, CAVC
Michael B. Moore ‘80, Trustee
Josiah Emery ‘82
Matthew Chamberlin ’84, Trustee
Sara Barker Levensohn ’84, AHoF
Julie Merritt ’96, Networking
Army Robinson ‘96
Heather Kellett Godsmark ’97, Networking
Dominic Carbone ’11, CAVC