The alumni/ae of a school are, in a real sense, the product of that school, and, in many ways, a measure of its worth. They are also the beneficiaries of a special experience and, as such, have responsibility to perpetuate that experience for those students who come after them. It is in this spirit and commitment that the Alumni/ae Executive Committee exists as a reservoir of interest and advice for those who are charged with responsibility for the School.
To advance the interests of St. Mark's School by promoting a close relationship between the School and its alumni/ae body, thereby assuring that the resources of the alumni/ae- spiritual, intellectual and material - are made available to the school to the greatest extent possible.
- To develop target initiatives which closely link St. Mark’s and its alumni/ae body, fostering ongoing interest and loyalty among the School's growing number of graduates.
- To provide resources and information to keep primary volunteers informed and interested in the School and its development.
- To support key admission, development and special initiatives important to the success and perpetuation of the institution.
- To identify initiatives and honor alumni/ae (and extended family) and their contributions within the School community.
- To represent the School and the alumni/ae body well and often.
The Association of St. Mark’s School
Matthew Chamberlin ‘84
Anne A. Verplanck ‘76
Bruce Morgan ‘70
Chair of the Philadelphia Region
Thomas Wood ‘94
Chair of the Boston Region
Heather Kellett Godsmark ‘97
Chair of the NYC Region
Emma Battle ‘79
Tarah Donoghue Breed ‘00
Dominic Carbone ‘11
Josiah Emery ‘82
Lita Haack ’73, P’05
Streeter Holden ‘80
Talib Hudson ‘99
Sara Barker Levensohn ‘84
Robert Masland ‘68
Genevieve Missirlian-Vartian ‘95
Michael B. Moore ‘80
Matthew Pease ‘69
Jordon Nardino ‘96
Carley Weatherley-White ’80, P’10