Registration is now open - please click
to join the fun!
2016 REUNION HIGHLIGHTS
June 17 - 19, 2016
- Class Dinners (Friday Night)
- State of the School with Head of School John C. Warren '74
- BBQ Lunch (Saturday)
- Southborough School Luncheon (Saturday Afternoon)
- COLOR Run on Campus*
- Memorial Chapel Service
- Traditional New England Clambake (Saturday Night)
- Dessert and Dancing (Saturday Night)
- Sunday Brunch
- Free Time to Reconnect, Walk Campus, Play Cloister Ball, Swim, Tennis, Golf, and More!
* Information on our room block with the Sheraton Framingham Hotel
*"Cub Club" Childcare is available for kids age 3 – 12!
*Our COLOR Run is inspired by a spring festival in India and Nepal called Holi, also known as the festival of colors or the festival of sharing love. Come together with your fellow St. Marker's and run to celebrate our community!
For more information, please contact Sarah Smith at [email protected] or (508) 786-6284