- Boys and Girls Ages 8 -16
- August 13 - 17, 2012 Monday - Friday
9AM - 4PM On Friday camp will conclude at 12pm (noon) with an awards ceremony.
- Campers are required to bring their own lunch each day (or money for the concession stand which will sell pizza, drinks and snacks).
- The cost is $225 per camper. Each camper must reserve their place with a $50 deposit. The deposit is non-refundable after June 25th. The balance may be paid at registration.
(The gym will be open until 5PM Monday - Thursday with staff providing supervision for parents who work past 4pm and need a late pick up).
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2012 APPLICATION
Teaching Fundamentals & Skill Development
The camp is run by St. Mark's Varsity Basketball Coach Greg Snyder
- Focus on Team Concepts & Team Attitude
- Drilling Fundamentals Every Day
- Top Notch Shooting Instruction
- Passing, Ball Handling, Dribble Moves
- Learn How to Screen & Cut Off ball
- Individual Defense - Pressure & Contain
- Team Defensive Concepts - Work As 1
- Box-Out, Rebound, Outlet, & Fast Break
- Mental, Physical, & Skill Development
- Campers will be provided with a basketball workout program.
Age Groups: 8-10, 11-13 and 14-16
staff reserves the right to move campers between groups based on ability and group registration level
Please complete and return the registration form, the medical release form with a check or money order made out to Greg Snyder.
If you have any questions about the camp please call or email Greg Snyder: Cell (315) 382-7382 or firstname.lastname@example.org