Recurring Giving is a flexible and green way to make a difference every day at St. Mark's! This giving society allows you to make a significant annual contribution through smaller budget-friendly installments.
Join the St. Mark's Loyal Lions and you won't have to remember to write a check, and the number of phone and mail reminders you receive from the School will decrease. Recurring giving supports St. Mark's sustainability initiatives by helping to conserve resources and reduce administrative costs. We think it's a win-win opportunity!
Most importantly, recurring gifts ensure a steady source of support for the School's talented students and outstanding faculty. Set up your recurring gift today at www.stmarksschool.org/give.
Benefits for you and St. Mark's
- Joining the Loyal Lions is cost effective and efficient. It eliminates the need for checks and cuts down on postage, and telephone calls!
- It's good for the environment. Once enrolled, you will receive fewer mailings from the Annual Fund.
- Satisfaction. The program enables you to turn small donations into larger gifts over time!
- Creating a reliable source of gift support that help's St. Mark's make long term commitments to important projects and School-wide priorities.
- How does recurring giving work?
- How can I update my credit card number or expiration date for my monthly recurring gift?
There are several ways to update your information. You can contact the Advancement Office at 508-786-6127 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you received a letter requesting updated information, you may use the form and enclosed envelope to respond.