*New & returning families, 2021-2022 School Year COVID-19 information and guidelines will be communicated in August.
This page has been created to update the St. Mark’s community and provide resources regarding COVID-19. Please check back often for the latest updates. The Centers for Disease Control has created this list of frequently asked questions and answers about the new coronavirus.
- May 20 - Moving from Phase Yellow to Phase Green
- May 6, 2021 - Case of COVID-19 at St. Mark's
- April 28, 2021 - Case of COVID-19 at St. Mark's
- April 21, 2021 - Moving from Phase Yellow to Phase Green
- April 13, 2021 - Cases of COVID-19 at St. Mark's
- April 9, 2021 - Fall Return Update & Vaccine Information
- April 2, 2021 - Operational Phase Level Moving From Yellow to Green
To access archived email message, select this link.
Dean of Students
Director of Health Services
Director of Global Citizenship