St. Mark’s School in Southborough, MA, seeks a part-time assistant athletic trainer for the winter season, beginning December 15, 2023, and ending March 1, 2024. St. Mark's competes in the Independent School League and enjoys a rich history of athletics dating back to 1886.
- Hourly staff position
- 30 hours per week
- Benefits not included
- Required Certification by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA).
- Required Licensure by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in appropriate field.
- Health Care Professional CPR Certification
- The Interim Assistant Athletic Trainer’s primary responsibility is to support the health and safety of St. Mark’s student-athletes and assist in evaluating, treating, rehabilitating, and preventing injuries.
- Manage a Monday-to-Saturday practice/game schedule, including travel to away opponents.
- Assist with organizing and conducting practices that foster development and preparation.
- Build a strong team culture that values leadership, service, and our school’s values of RUSH (Respect, Understanding, Safety, Honesty)
- Assist the head athletic trainer in supervising and maintaining the Athletic Training Room.
- Observe practices daily
- Provide home game coverage
- Daily inspection and assist with the supervision of the Wiedergott Weight Room
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Lauren Ames, Director of Athletics, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About St. Mark’s School:
St. Mark's School is a co-ed, private boarding high school of approximately 375 students with a strong, college preparatory curriculum located 22 miles west of Boston and 12 miles east of Worcester. St. Mark's School educates young people for lives of leadership and service. Founded in 1865 as an intentionally small residential community, the School challenges its students to develop their particular analytic and creative capabilities by both inspiring their academic and spiritual curiosity and kindling their passion for discovery. We value cooperation over self-interest, and we encourage all members of our community to explore their place in the larger world beyond our campus.
St. Mark's School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or genetics, and any other characteristic or status protected by law.
- Employment - Staff