Full-Time - 40 hours/week
Title of Immediate Supervisor: Manager of Custodial Services
FLSA: Non-exempt (hourly)
- Perform general custodial maintenance duties so as to maintain workspace and residential areas in a clean, orderly manner, ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness;
- Work independently or in small groups to maintain assigned area(s) in clean and orderly condition using equipment, chemicals and cleaning solvents;
- Education/Training/Experience High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years of related experience and/or training in custodial work; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must pass state and nationwide criminal background checks Must hold a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off, including extra days off in the Summer Education and Childcare assistance programs
- Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- To apply by mail: St. Mark's School, Attn: Human Resources,25 Marlboro Road, Southborough, MA 01772.
- No phone calls, please.
Located on 250 acres in the town Southborough, Massachusetts and just 25 miles from Boston, St. Mark's School is a coeducational, college-preparatory school educating 360 students in grades nine through twelve