St. Mark's School Visitor Policy
St. Mark’s School welcomes our vendors and visitors to campus and requires the following health and safety protocols.
A visitor for purposes of this policy is defined as anyone who is not a current student, faculty-member, staff-member, or on-campus faculty family member.
In March 2022, the School transitioned to a mask-optional policy for the campus community and visitors.
Before arriving on campus, we ask that you self-monitor for any COVID-19 symptoms and do not travel to campus if any symptoms below are present within the last 48 hours:
- Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies)< when in combination with other symptoms
Questions should be directed to the manager/supervisor of the related department for the visitor and can be shared with our Health and Safety Task Force.
This policy is subject to change based on changes in conditions and the overall health and safety needs of our community.
To learn about the health, safety, and COVID-19 policies for St. Mark's Summer, please visit https://stmarkssummer.org/discover-sms/faqs/.