Ready to be a part of the St. Mark’s Pride? If you want to be a Lion, follow the steps below to complete an application.
If you have any questions during your application process, please reach out to us. We're here to help!
What does St. Mark's look for in an applicant?
We look for students who are superior, not only academically, but also in integrity and maturity. Here, we believe that the measure of student achievement is more than grade point average. St. Markers are eager to try new things, experiment, and challenge themselves. Students attending St. Mark's are encouraged to:
- Think critically.
- Be resourceful.
- Problem-solve creatively, with an understanding of the importance of inquiry.
- Grow in intellectual self-confidence.
- Communicate and listen carefully.
- Operate with integrity and honesty.
- Learn the necessary skills to live in a diverse community and global world.
- Develop healthy habits of mind, body, and spirit.
In service of the principles identified in our Mission Statement, St. Mark’s challenges students to:
- Think critically and creatively to discover and make meaning.
- Communicate skillfully in a variety of modes.
- Collaborate effectively, demonstrating openness to diverse perspectives and new ideas.
- Cultivate knowledge of self, including healthy habits of mind, body, and spirit.