COVID-19 Standardized Test Impact
Due to the ongoing challenges presented with the SSAT at Home test and the numerous cancellations that have occurred, St. Mark's has made the decision to go test-optional with regard to the SSAT and ISEE. During the application season for the 2022-2023 school year, St. Mark's will remain test-optional for the SSAT and ISEE.
What exactly does this mean?
- Test-optional means we will look at any SSAT or ISEE test scores you have chosen to send to us but should you choose not to send us scores, your candidacy will not be in jeopardy.
- If you would like to submit a test, in addition to the SSAT paper-based test and ISEE at Prometric, St. Mark’s will accept the SSAT Flex, SSAT at Home, and ISEE at Home.
- What tests are required for application?
- What are St. Mark's test codes?
- Which applications does St. Mark's accept?
- I am applying using the SSAT website or one of the common applications, do I still need to submit three teacher recommendations?
- Does St. Mark’s offer admission interviews in my area?
- I would like to submit a copy of my art portfolio / musical performance / theater performance / athletic video or other media. What is the best way to do so?
- Do you admit students to grades 11 or 12? Does St. Mark's offer a post-graduate (PG) year?
- Do I live too far away to enroll as a day student?
- Does St. Mark’s have mid-year (February/Spring) admission?
- May I apply to repeat a grade level?
- Is financial aid available?
- Can you refund my application fee? Can you refund my financial aid application fee?