Financial Aid FAQs
You have questions. We have answers.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions and answers about financial aid.
- Will applying for financial aid affect my student's chances for admission?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How are awards determined?
- Does St. Mark’s offer merit scholarships?
- Will my student's financial aid award change from year to year? What if my finances change?
- Are there any special requirements for students who receive financial aid?
- What happens in cases of divorce, separation, and single parents?
- Is my financial information confidential?
- Is it worth applying if I am not sure our family will receive aid?
- Is financial aid available for international applicants?
If you have additional questions about financial aid at St. Mark's, please contact:
Administrative Assistant to Director of Financial Aid