Step by Step Guide to Financial Aid
Learn how to make a St. Mark’s education affordable for your family.
While our tuition is reflective of the value of our education, St. Mark’s is aware that families may need financial assistance. Using the School and Student Service (SSS) for financial aid, our Financial Aid Office determines award size based on demonstrated need.
See the deadlines and step by step guide to financial aid below, and please know:
- We are committed to helping a broad spectrum of families, so individual needs are reviewed every year to accommodate new circumstances.
- Financial aid consists entirely of grants that need not be repaid.
- St. Mark’s does not offer academic or athletic scholarships.
By this date, families must complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) online at www.solutionsbysss.com/parents. Contact NAIS customer service 1.800.344.8328 if you have questions about completing the PFS. A helpful SSS Family Resource Center is also available online.
Upload the following directly to SSS:
- Signed copies of your family’s federal tax return (1040), including all supporting schedules and forms.
- W-2s and/or 1099s (if applicable).
- Non-US residents: submit official income/asset verification forms, such as foreign tax returns and/or wage statements.
- Non-custodial parents must also submit a PFS form and IRS returns, including all schedules and copies of W-2s and 1099s.
By this date, families must upload completed and signed IRS returns to SSS, including all personal and corporate, partnership and trust schedules, and copies of W-2s and 1099s. No official award can be finalized until your tax forms, completed and signed, are uploaded to SSS and available to St. Mark’s. We realize that preparing income tax returns in advance of IRS deadlines presents an inconvenience. Nonetheless, this information is essential to the award process.March 10
On this date, financial aid decisions are mailed to families of admitted students.
This is the deadline for acceptance of financial aid awards. Enrollment contract and deposit are required by this date for all students, new and returning.
For further information, please contact:
Administrative Assistant to Director of Financial Aid