SM Lions Connect
St. Mark’s has recently launched a new online alumni community called SM Lions Connect, which is available via a desktop interface and a mobile application. SM Lions Connect allows you to:
- Connect: Find and connect with your classmates and fellow graduates. See what they have been up to, reminisce, gather, and stay in touch. Join or start a group to connect with alumni who share a common location, affinity, and more.
- Expand: Leverage the shared history you have with thousands of alumni to expand your professional networks. Meet new people and open new doors—for yourself and others.
- Continue the Tradition: Explore ways to engage with St. Mark’s alumni and hundreds of other alumni who are following in your footsteps.
Specific features of the community include the Alumni Directory, News Feed, Mentoring Module, Job Board, Groups, Photos, and an Alumni Business Directory. With many of these features recently added to the platform, now is a great time to join SM Lions Connect if you haven't already. Follow the steps below to sign up and make the most of your worldwide St. Mark’s network. It only takes a few minutes to sign up; once you do, you'll have access to a global and sophisticated network of fellow Lions right at your fingertips.
- From your desktop, sign up here.
- Get the app here for Apple devices or here for Android devices.
- To search for our School’s app, begin to type "St. Mark’s School Southborough" and the School name should appear. (Hint: Don’t forget the period after "St"!)
- Follow the prompts to register using either your email address or LinkedIn profile.
The success of our SM Lions Connect network depends on your adoption and engagement. Please join today and help us make this a relevant and resourceful platform for fellow alumni by adding your stories, photos, and information.
With questions or ideas about SM Lions Connect, please contact the Advancement Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also browse the resources below for answers to frequently asked questions.