Calendar and Orientation
The School Calendar is available online and includes information about all St. Mark’s programs, from classes to sports to parent events.
A printable Essential Dates Calendar is linked at the top of the School Calendar page. Please note that our schedule is subject to change during the year.
Note: adjustments may occur over the summer, an updated schedule will be posted in August
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- New boarding students and their parents or guardians should arrive at 8:30 a.m.
- New day students and their parents or guardians should arrive at 10:00 a.m.
- Activities for new parents conclude on September 4 with a late afternoon reception at Choate House (casual dress).
- Thursday, September 5 and Friday, September 6
- Programming for new students continues