Incoming families will receive an email in August with registration details. Lion Cards will be given to new students at Orientation.The Lion card is the official identification card for all students. The Lion Card comes with a prepaid spending account feature called Lion Cash that are the student incidental accounts. Students can use their card to buy textbooks and other items from the bookstore as well as eat at the Lions' Den. There are no fees to use the Lion Card and you can add as much value to your card as you would like. Below is information detailing how to add funds as well as FAQ's to assist in the transition from incidental accounts to Lion Cash.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register My son/daughter's Lion Cash account?
- How do I ensure my son or daughter does not run out of money on their Lion Card?
- Where do I go if I have a problem with my card?
- My card was lost or stolen card, What do I do?
- Where does my son or daughter get a new card?
- How do I find the Lion Card Portal?
- What happens to any balances on my card at the end of the school year?
- How do I set up recurring payments?
- What items will cause my balance to rapidly be depleted and how should I monitor this?
- How do I find my son/daughter's 16 digit account number and 3 digit pin number required for registration?
- Will I be able to access my account from my smart phone?
- Will I be receiving paper statements for my Incidental Account?
If you have additional questions that are not listed above you may call the Lion Card Service Center at 866-762-5981 Monday through Friday between 8am - 6pm Eastern Time.