Lion Card Registration
With your student's Lion ID Card information, go to https://sms.campuscardcenter.com/ch/login.html and select "[Register Now]" on the right hand-side of your screen.
- Card Number - Enter the 16-digit ISO number (without spaces). It is located below the Student ID number on the front of the Lion Card.
- Security Code - Enter the 3-digit number located to the right of the 16- digit card number.
- Last Name - Enter your student's last name.
Enter one of the following (do not enter both):
- Student ID – Enter The Student ID Number located under name on the front of the Lion Card OR,
- Date of Birth – Enter Your child’s birthdate in mm/dd/yyyy format
- Select the Submit Button
Create User Profile Page
Complete the form as follows:
- Create your username – A valid username is one word without spaces or special characters.
- Create your password – A valid password is at least 5 characters without spaces or special characters.
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Select a secret question from the drop-down list and provide an answer.
- Enter your email address
Cardholder Terms & Conditions Page
- Select “Yes”
- Enter Initials
- Select “Accept Terms"
Registration & Card Activation Successful Confirmation Page
Congratulations you have successfully registered your account. To access your account, click on "Click Here" to return to the login page and enter the username and password you just established.
If you are unable to register or are having issues with the process you may contact the Lion Card Service Center at 1-866-762-5981, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST or email Stacie Allen, assistant to the Dean of Students Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.