At St. Mark's we believe that every student has the opportunity and responsibility to act as a leader in the community.
Building on the school’s motto, Age Quod Agis, we believe that our leaders at St. Mark’s should:
These three tenets of leadership are simple yet powerful reminders of what it means to be a leader at St. Marks.
- Do Right - Honor one’s moral compass.
- Do Good - Leadership is service. Serve others.
- Do Well - Do and be one’s best. Strive to be better.
- Admission Prefects
- Alumni/ae Ambassadors
- Athletic Council
- Class Agents
- Global Ambassadors
- Form Represenatives
- House Prefects
- Interfaith Chapel Council, Wardens, Acolytes, and Readers
- Pathways Prefects
- Peer Discussion Leaders
- Students 4 Sustainability (S4S)
- Student Activities Committee
- Student Discipline Committee
- VI Form Leaders