The Thayer Society
The Thayer Society recognizes donors who make annual gifts of $10,000 or more to St. Mark’s School. Thayer Society members choose to direct their gifts to an area of the School that is meaningful to them.
WHY JOIN THE THAYER SOCIETY OF ST. MARK’S SCHOOL?
You make an immediate and tangible impact on the current student experience. You contribute to the strength of the St.
Mark’s experience and help sustain it for students today and in the future. You invest in the school’s traditions and
THAYER SOCIETY MEMBERS RECEIVE SPECIAL RECOGNITION AND BENEFITS FOR THEIR LEADERSHIP INVESTMENT IN ST. MARK’S SCHOOL.
- A personal acknowledgment letter from the head of school.
- The Head’s Reflection, a series of digital letters from the head of school.
- An invitation to our Founder’s Associates Leadership Dinner.
- A Founder’s Associates commemorative cocktail glass.
- Special recognition as a Thayer Society donor in our Annual Report of Giving.