Head of School Search
Ivory D. Hills Announced as Next Head of St. Mark’s School
When Ivory joins our community in Southborough, he will be accompanied by his wife, Christina, and their daughter, Sophie.
- What appealed to you about the head of school position at St. Mark’s?
- How has your background in science helped you in your work as an educator and as a leader?
- Why do you feel independent schools are important?
- When you think ahead to your start date at St. Mark’s in July 2024, what excites you the most?
- What is one thing you would like members of the St. Mark’s community to know about you?
Letters to the Community
- July 31, 2023 - Letter from Dr. Ivory D. Hills to Community
- July 31, 2023 - Head of School Announcement from Committee Chairs
- May 3, 2023 - Head of School Search Update
- March 8, 2023 - Head of School Position Statement
- February 2, 2023 - St. Mark's Head of School Search Update and Survey
- January 27, 2023 - Co-Chairs, Head of School Search Committee
- January 24, 2023 - Michael B. Moore '80, President, Board of Trustees
- January 24, 2023 - John C. Warren'74, Ed.D., Head of School
Ivory is a brilliant thinker and a gifted leader. He has a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing independent schools today, and he is passionate about the St. Mark’s School mission. We are confident that he will be an outstanding head of school.”Michael B. Moore ’80, president of the St. Mark’s Board of Trustees and co-chair of the Head of School Search Committee