*Schedule is subject to change
Thursday, June 8
- VI Form Photos and Send-Off (Late afternoon - St Mark's Campus)
- VI Form Formal (Evening)
Friday, June 9
- 10:30 a.m. - Chapel (Required for all students)
- 11:00 a.m. - Southborough Tea (students and faculty)
- 11:00 a.m. - Gentlemen's Social (students and faculty)
- 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. - Prize Day Rehearsal (Required for VI Form)
- 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. - End of the Year Performances (Required for all students; families welcome)
- 5:00 p.m. - Athletic Awards (Required for all students; families welcome)
- 6:15 p.m. - Dinner on the Quad (VI Form; families welcome)
- 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Baccalaureate Service (Required for VI Form; Chapel Dress; immediate family welcome as space is limited.)
Saturday, June 10, 10:30 a.m. | 158th Prize Day Ceremony
Speaker: Patricia Branch '04
St. Mark’s 158th Prize Day ceremony will be held on campus on Saturday, June 10, at 10:30 a.m. under a tent on Belmont Field.
Prize Day will be live streamed. More details will be communicated closer to the date of the event.
Contact Marissa Papazian via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.