Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be a meal served on campus for VI Formers and their families?
- What COVID-19 protocols will guests be required to follow?
- Can a Class of 2021 graduate or a member of the Class of 2020 bring more than six guests to Prize Day or to the Class of 2020 diploma ceremony?
- What are the requirements for attire for Baccalaureate, Prize Day and for the Class of 2020 diploma ceremony?
- Do you need an invitation or tickets to attend Prize Day, the Class of 2020 diploma ceremony, or Baccalaureate?
- What about special needs accommodation and accessibility seating?
- Can I take photos and videos?
- Where can I find the schedule of events?
- What if we need overnight accommodations?
- What if it rains?
- Which events will be livestreamed and how can I watch them?
- How long will the Class of 2020 diploma ceremony and the Class of 2021 Prize Day ceremony be?
- How can I register for the Class of 2021 Prize Day or the Class of 2020 diploma ceremony?
- Who do I contact if I need to make changes to my list of registered guests?
- Where will my family/group be sitting?
- Can families bring fewer than six guests and give their extra seats to someone else?
Contact Marissa Papazian via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.