Frequently Asked Questions
- When do we receive our Prize Day Announcements?
- When and where do we get information on Prize Day?
- How many announcements does each family get?
- How do I know what events I can attend and which are by invitation or for student only?
- Do you need an invitation or tickets to attend Prize Day?
- What about special needs accommodation and accessibility seating?
- Can I take photos and videos?
- Where can I find the schedule of events?
- How should my graduating VI Former dress for the Prize Day ceremony?
- Which events do underformers need to attend?
- Which events may underfomers attend?
- What is the attire for underformers at each event they may or must attend?
- What if we need overnight accommodations?
- Can we reserve seats?
- What if it rains?
Each family will receive five announcements. If additional invitations are needed, please contact Marissa Papazian at 508-786-6104, and she will send them to you. Families are welcome to bring as many guests as they would like to the Prize Day ceremony.