Annual Fund Progress
Thank you for your interest in the Annual Fund. Each year we rely on alumni, parents, past parents, grandparents, and friends of St. Mark's to generously contribute to the Annual Fund. Accounting for approximately 11% of the operating budget, gifts to the Annual Fund help close the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate a St. Mark’s student. Your financial support will have a direct and immediate impact on all aspects of the School - the academic program, athletics, arts, financial aid, professional development, facilities, and campus life. Additionally, Annual funds provide the flexibility to respond quickly to new opportunities and unexpected needs.
The Annual Fund runs yearly from July 1 through June 30. This year we have an Annual Fund goal of $2.4 million and will need everyone's help to meet it. Every contribution, of any size, helps St. Mark’s fulfill its mission of educating young people for lives of leadership and service.
Gifts of $1,500 or more are at the Founder’s Associates level. St. Mark’s Founder’s Associates collectively represent the most generous and committed supporters of our mission. The Founder's Associates Dinner is held at the beginning of every academic year to thank these vital St. Mark’s contributors.
Through your affiliation with the School, you have come to know St. Mark's as a place of academic excellence and a caring community. Your support of the Annual Fund is critical to upholding St. Mark's mission and our standing as a leader in the independent school world.
With your support, St. Mark's will:
- Maintain its outstanding facilities
- Enrich its challenging liberal arts curriculum
- Strengthen the financial aid program ensuring that our small community continues to attract the highest caliber students from diverse backgrounds
- Provide our dedicated faculty with competitive salaries and professional development opportunities to ensure continued academic excellence
- Continue to foster St. Mark’s unique educational environment
Age Quod Agis,
Director of the Annual Fund